Hey guys! I'm here today to share with you a fun gift guide for the toddler in your life!
I present to you - tried and true ride on toddler toys!
We've owned or still own all of these items with the exception of the wiggle car. The neighbor boys had these and the kids absolutely loved them!
I hope you enjoy this sweet list of ride on toys that I just know your favorite little toddler with love!
1. Motorized Electric Kid Toy - Jane has one of these in pink. It's incredibly easy to drive and does well on hardwood floors. It lights up AND there's a remote that comes with it! Make sure to have your phone ready to record the hilariousness of a toddler riding in one of these!
2. PonyCycle Unicorn - We've had this toy for years now and the ten year olds still use it...okay, okay - and a few adults, who'll remain nameless, have enjoyed a ride or two, as well. Haha! ;)
3. Roller Coaster - This roller coaster has stood the test of time. Ours was purchased in 2014 and it's still going strong! We used it for indoor use the entire winter after it was first purchased and now it's an outdoor staple.
4. Train Ride On - Here's another amazing Amazon find that had lasted longer than we had anticipated. I do believe Eliza fell asleep on this as it was going around in circles at one point. It's worth the money and totally worth the pictures of a sleeping slumped over toddler. Haha!
5. Power Wheels Jeep - As a little girl I always wanted one of these! Now as a parent I live vicariously through my children and we've now owned three. I mean, it allows me to sit and drink a cup of coffee while I watch the kids drive in circles in the front yard. Worth. Every. Penny. ;)
6. John Deere Sit-N-Scoot - Henry had this toy as a little boy and he loved it! Oh take me back to those precious days!
7. Wiggle Car Ride - Like I said above, the neighbor boys had these and our kids loved and used them just as much as the boys next door!
8. Mickey and Friends Ride On - This is an easy scoot along toy that is perfect for indoor and outdoor use and one that doesn't take up too much space.
9. Cozy Coupe - I feel like I don't even need to write anything here. Cozy Coupe for life!
10. Radio Flyer Scoot-About - The kids had one of these and I had just given it away around the time Jane was a baby and I really wish that I hadn't. This is an incredibly easy scoot along toy and I'm sure it makes the little kids feel like the big kids.
11. Radio Flyer Classic Red Wagon - I've pulled the kids on countless wagon rides and I've never regretted a single one. We've had our Radio Flyer for about ten years now and it's still holding strong. I do think, however, that the fold up wagons for multiple kids are amazing these days and I truly wish I would've had one of those, as well.
12. Balance Bike - Jane absolutely loves her balance bike. She basically lived on it during our last camping trip. This is by far one of her most beloved garage toys we own.
There you have it! A list to keep those little toddlers active and happy...and possibly provide a much needed coffee break for a parent or two!
Thanks so much for reading along!
I'm linking up with Tanya at The Other Side of the Road for Prime Purchases.
*This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a commission based on purchases.